--An Orphan No More--

Pages

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Time for a little Q & A....

Q. Why adopt from Eastern Europe?
A. Because that's where our daughter is! :o)

Q. Why adopt a child with Down syndrome?
A. Why not? Or maybe it's because I like to get "more" for my money.....

Q. Do you worry about loving an adopted child as much as "your own"?
A. No. Not at all. We love her already and we haven't even seen her in person. Imagine how smitten we will be when we get our hands on her and can kiss her little cheeks! And, she will be our own!

Q. When do you hope to bring her home?
A. Now. OK - so that's when I *want* to bring her home. Realistically, this Fall...but really praying it is before Christmas.

Q. How long will you have to be in Eastern Europe?
A. 4-6 weeks. This part is out of our control though, but this is the "norm."

Q. Who will watch your kids while you are gone?
A. Do you have plans? :o)

Q. What are you doing to pass the time?
A. Gathering every possible piece of paper, every certificate, every medical report, every evaluation, every financial statement, every document imaginable, etc. We are "paper pregnant" as they say.

Oh - and SHOPPING. I caved. BIG.TIME. Darn Gymboree Circle of Friends Sale.


2 comments:

Lori F said...

"Q. Why adopt a child with Down syndrome?
A. Why not? Or maybe it's because I like to get "more" for my money....."

Seriously, I just heart you guys! <3 I am so excited that this is moving forward so quickly and cannot WAIT to see pics of her in your arms. :)
-Lori-

Mom2FourLittleEs said...

LOL! I thought you might like that! :o)

Post a Comment

We love your comments! Your prayers and support mean the world to us!