--An Orphan No More--

Pages

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

And the winners are.....

I am announcing the winners of a raffle for a friend....

My friend Seegal is also in the process of adopting a cutie from Eastern Europe. Vaughn's picture is over on the right hand side of my blog. She had a generous friend donate a few gift cards for her to raffle to raise $$ for Vaughn's adoption fund. The names of those who donated were passed along to Mel (another adoptive momma....Timothy's picture is also on the right side of my blog) who assigned numbers. I had someone give me 3 numbers between 1 and 137.

The numbers chosen were:

30 - Vicki - EBay gift card

66 - Beth - American Express gift card

99 - Bobbie - Best Buy gift card

CONGRATS TO THE WINNERS!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love your comments! Your prayers and support mean the world to us!