--An Orphan No More--

Pages

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

A BIG BIG thank you!!!

Our fundraiser yesterday was a BIG success! We sold 95 items through Sarah's Treasure Box on Etsy, and Sarah is donating $475 to our FSP page on the Reece's Rainbow website! YAY! It is very exciting to see the amount on our FSP page increase....it means we are closer to bringing Everlyn home!

Thank you so much to everyone who participated - either by shopping, re-posting to FB/blogs, or sending sweet words of encouragement! Even Sarah commented on how awesome my friends are....YES, yes YOU are! :o)

2 comments:

The Mac's House said...

How exciting!

Teri

The Annessa Family said...

My 35y/o brother with Downs syndrome got me a necklace for my birthday. I am praying for your little girl!

Post a Comment

We love your comments! Your prayers and support mean the world to us!