--An Orphan No More--

Pages

Thursday, June 10, 2010

A very special day is approaching!

Our first fundraiser!

Sarah, of Sarah's Treasure Box on Etsy, has a special place in her heart for orphans. She has very generously offered to do a fundraiser for us! We have chosen June 21st - gotta love that extra special 21st chromosome!

Here's how it works;

--Place an order on Monday, June 21st in her Etsy shop. Don't shop yet, we ONLY get credit on June 21st.
--Mention the Eric/Ashli Smith Adoption in the comments section when you check out in Paypal. This step is also VERY important. If you don't mention us, we don't get credit.
--Sarah will generously donate $5 for every item sold to our adoption fund via our FSP page on Reece's Rainbow!

Our goal is to raise $500 through this fundraiser. For all of my mathematically challenged friends/family, that's 100 orders needed on June 21st!

So, go browse her shop. And PLEASE, on June 21st, place your order! You get something special, unique and gorgeous ....and we get a closer to something special, unique and gorgeous too - Everlyn!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/sarahstreasurebox

Here is a sample of her amazing items!







3 comments:

Dorinda said...

Yikes! I screwed up and thought you had to order before the 21st. I did post on my message to her and asked that it be credited to your fundraiser and she responded said it would (I hope so!!) The necklaces are very very cute!!

Mom2FourLittleEs said...

LOL! No worries! She mentioned I had an early order - I guess it was you! She just asks that everyone wait until the designated day so it is not so confusing for her as she has many fundraisers planned. So, as long as MOST people participate on the 21st, it will be fine.

Thank you SO MUCH for helping us save Everlyn! :o)

Chris and Sarah said...

OK, I am so crying reading this post and it's my shop. I can't wait!!!

Post a Comment

We love your comments! Your prayers and support mean the world to us!