--An Orphan No More--

Pages

Friday, August 13, 2010

I have really struggled with this....

....but I have decided that after September 1, 2010, this blog will be private.

I am doing this for a variety of reasons - some involve privacy issues for little Everlyn, some involve our travel, SDA appt, court....and some involve a "comfort factor."

I have resisted privatizing the blog for quite some time. I think awareness is key for these children and I want to share our adoption journey with the world! But for reasons I won't go into here, the blog needs to go private.

So - if you are a loyal reader and would like an invitation to continue following our journey after September 1st, PLEASE send me an email requesting an invite and please include your name, email address and a little about yourself (ie - how do I know you or why do you wish to follow our journey, etc). Please send emails to ashli smith @ mac . com (with no spaces of course).

Thanks for your understanding during this time of transition! Hopefully once our Princess is home and settled in, we will feel better about making it public again!

2 comments:

Lori said...

Me Me ME!!!! You already have my info ;)

Molly said...

Hey Ashli!! I would love an invite! My email is mmc2153 at caa dot columbia dot edu. My blog is linked to through my blogger profile so you can see it! I'm a RR advocate and special education teacher. I've always thought your girl was precious and I couldn't understand why she didn't have a family. Now I know, she was waiting for you!

Post a Comment

We love your comments! Your prayers and support mean the world to us!