--An Orphan No More--

Pages

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Day 17 - Today is Day 4 of this God-forsaken wait

Yes, I hate this wait. Betcha couldn't tell.....

Today was another COLD, rainy, dreary day in Ukraine. But, we got to visit little Miss Sunshine and she is enough to brighten anyone's day! This girl is something..... LOL!

Since it was so yucky outside we got to stay inside and play. I came armed with foam, sparkly shape stickers! She LOVED them. And Mommy had fun too!



Mom and I also ordered food for dinner from an Irish pub here that delivers to our hotel. Their chicken is good, but man oh man...I LOVE their fried potatoes! There goes any hope I had of losing a little weight on this trip.

Tomorrow is another day of the same ol' thing. But every day brings us that much closer to HOME! Hooray for that!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm lovin' all the pictures...she is so gorgeous! Congratulations on your new daughter!!!

Katrina said...

big brown eyes she is so pretty!

Post a Comment

We love your comments! Your prayers and support mean the world to us!