--An Orphan No More--

Pages

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Day 10 - Happy Birthday...and Interpol

Today is my birthday! What a great way to spend my special day...with my girl!

Our court papers were filed without issue. The judge said we can have court....just as soon as we get our pesky Interpol clearance. (This is kind of like an International FBI clearance.) We can't set a court date without this. But once we have it, we can schedule court for the very next day.

So, all I want for my birthday...or the day after....is for our Interpol clearances to come through!!! :o)

Our visits were great today - Everlyn was as sweet (and busy) as ever!

1 comments:

Maureen J said...

Happy Birthday, Ashli! I hope things come through from Interpol ASAP. Keep updating us - I check every day to see all of your happy faces!!!

Post a Comment

We love your comments! Your prayers and support mean the world to us!