--An Orphan No More--

Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Day 25 - It's GOTCHA DAY!!!!

And we've GOT HER! :o)

I posted pics on Facebook but do not have time to copy them here or to "officially" blog right now. We decided to skip the overnight train b/c our driver (bless his heart) offered to drive us there by car which will take half the time. Costs a bit more but the train is so.....train-like! UGH!

I promise once we get to Kiev around bedtime (and I get sleeping beauty to bed), I will give details and make a "proper" GOTCHA DAY post!

Just wanted to let you all know....we have our girl!!!!!!

OK - here's ONE pic....playing one last time in the playroom floor while mom gathers the last bit of important papers.

4 comments:

RELH said...

What a sweetheart! Congrats again!

Lori F said...

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Happy day!

Ashley the Islander said...

I'm so happy for you! I hope the train ride wasn't too rough with the little one. When are you heading home?

Anne & James said...

I think your picture at the top of your blog is very beautiful! Congradulations to your whole family!

Post a Comment

We love your comments! Your prayers and support mean the world to us!